Saturday, October 24, 2020

Hi there Oddballs!

I'm  new to the Design Team and this is my FIRST FEATURE project!   It's a Side-Step Card decorated with this week's release CCC127 "Pumpkins Please!".    

In this video I sweep you through the coloring of all the Digital Images, walk you through a tutorial to create the card and decorate!  

Aren't those pumpkins fabulous!?!  And without further ado, here is the video!  I truly hope you give this a try!  




Being as this is my first contribution, I'm going to keep this post short and sweet!

If you'd like to see more videos from me,  here is a link to my YouTube Channel:

Thank You!
Pamela







No comments:

Post a Comment

Creepy Cute Chronicles #129 Inspiration - Sweet Maple Syrup Monster!

Hi there Oddballs!    This here is the sweet little dragon and leaves from CCC 129,  today's image release! I typically don't create...